We believe that it is important to adequately protect the personal information of customers; consequently, we will operate the Web site under the following policy:
- When we collect personal information, we will clearly state the intended purpose.
- The collected personal information will only be used for specific business purposes. We will not disclose personal information to any third party without the customers' consent, with the exception of urgent humanitarian reasons or as required by law.
- When personal information is provided to a contracted third party for specific business reasons, we will require that the third party manage the personal information with the same degree of care as AZ-WORK MFG.
- We will implement adequate safety measures for the protection of personal information to prevent loss, corruption, falsification, or leakage.
- We will maintain and improve the management system to ensure protection of personal information. In the event of the unauthorized disclosure of personal information, we will do our best to provide an early resolution via the concerted efforts of the entire company.
- When requested to disclose, correct, or discontinue the use of the personal information by the principal person, we will initiate the appropriate actions. In this case, please allow us to confirm the identity of the principal.